... which is exactly what Ellora's Cave is proving, by having not only one, but two release days a week! They still have their usual Wednesday release day, and have now added releases on Fridays, too :) YAY! More books for us to read, lol
Today, be especially sure to check out new author, Bronwyn Green and her release, Overlord's Vessel. It's a fantasy novel, that's sure to sizzle with some light bondage. Here's a little more information:
Overlord's Vessel By Bronwyn GreenElizabeth Louden has been chosen to provide Micah Bleddyn, the Overlord of Maelgwn, with an heir. However she's not interested in the honor. In a land where only men are allowed to use magic, women found to possess supernatural abilities are punished. Often by death. She knows it's only a matter of time before her secret is revealed.
Micah has no desire to rule his father's empire, but after his older brother vanishes, he has no choice. Faced with invading forces, treachery among his own people and now a mate hell-bent on escape, he's had enough.
Realizing they have no allies but each other Micah and Elizabeth reach a reluctant truce in their bid to stay alive and keep Maelgwn safe.
Be sure to visit Bronwyn's web site at www.bronwyngreen.com to check out this and other upcoming releases. You can also catch an excerpt for Overlord's Vessel and from her two other upcoming books.
Friday, March 30, 2007
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Okay, so this Sunday, April 1st... which should be considered a National Holiday if you ask me, lol... April Fool's day, will be my birthday! Yay! Hooray for me, lol Actually, I'm looking more forward to attending the 2007 RT Convention in Houston than my birthday :)
Moving on, let me say that I'm a firm believer that if you weren't able to complete your New Year's Resolution, you get a second chance on your birthday... like a do-over, lol So here are my Birthday Resolutions for 2007 :)
1. Keep my blog updated... I know, it's annoying when you visited a blog and they haven't posted anything in months, so I'll try to be more consistent :) My dream is to post everyday, and share with you books I've been reading, new releases, new authors and more.
2. Start exercising more... My doctors have already warned me about this, eek. I plan to start running again, so I'll be in better shape to train for next years Houston Marathon. Hopefully, I can still loose a couple pounds in time for RT *bg*
3. Go back to school... Ugh, I keep telling myself to go back, and I never seem to do it. Well, today I plan on taking the first step and go back to speak with the school advisor on classses to take.
4. Get new glasses... Yes, it gets to be a little annoying when your glasses keep sliding off your nose, lol
5. Look into contacts... Hmm, might solve #4, lol
6. Read more... I hate it when I start a book and can't seem to find time to finish it until a month later... which brings me to #...
7. Organize my time a bit better... It never fails, you blink on Monday and before you know it, it's already Sunday, ugh... I need to schedule.
8. Watch what I'm spending... You see how I didn't write 'Stop spending,' because that's not going to happen, lol... I need my books, I just need to budget a bit better :)
9. Stop worrying so much... For a person whose favorite quote is, 'Don't Worry, Be Happy,' I tend to worry almost every minute of every day, lol.
10. Get those pictures with me and those Rodeo Cowboys from my bf, Nate... grr, he hasn't even negotiated ransom yet... time for a little recon mission, lol. Seriously, though, I must have my pics... after all, I wanted to share them with all of you :) Hmm, maybe you all should e-mail him to convince him to fork them over, lol
11. Organize my room... Seriously, my mom was right when she said it looks like, 'a tornado went through it,' ay-yay-yay. What I really need are some book shelves, oh yeah :)
12. Write more... For those who don't know, my greatest dream is to become a writer and finally get all these stories out of my head and down on paper. Seriously, it's starting to get crowded up there, lol
13. Work on making April Fool's a National Holiday... No Foolin'! roflol... ah, sometimes I crack myself up :-)) But wouldn't it be nice to have another day off... and we could all just goof around *g*
Well, that's it for this week. Thanks for stopping by :) Tune in next week for my next Thursday Thirteen! Until, then, Have a Happy April Fools Day! Make sure you laugh plenty :)
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants